If you have thought:
“How am I going to survive midwifery training?”
“Can I actually learn midwifery? Can I actually be a midwife?” (Yes, you can!)
“How am I going to get a job after school finishes?”
…then you need this guide!
Midwifery students are not equipped with the real world knowledge and systems needed to succeed in school and after graduation. You shouldn’t have to learn it the hard way or figure it all out on your own. This guide offers advice, encouragement, anticipatory guidance and systems to succeed in school and beyond. Get your head start right now.
For aspiring midwives, there are things you can do right now to start your journey to midwifery – I lay out all of those stepping stones for you to start today!
The 36 page guide includes:
- How to Prepare for Midwifery School
- Tips for Success in Midwifery School
- Tips to Snag a Preceptor
- What to Pack in Your Work Bag
- What to Do Between Midwifery School and Your First Job
- The Job interview: How to Prepare
- How to Recover from a 24 Hour Shift
- How to Prep for Clinic
- Book Recommendations for Aspiring and Practicing Midwives
- Tips from the Midwives (courtesy of Journey to Midwifery podcast)
- Podcast Recommendations for Aspiring and Practicing Midwives
- Resume Tips and Template
Guide is accessible by download immediately after purchase. The link is active for 7 days and is good for two downloads only.
100% of proceeds go towards scholarships for aspiring midwives to make more midwives.
Get your guide today, brew a cup of coffee, and set yourself up for success!